Alianza’s mission is to “Dominate the Cloud Voice Platform Category”. We are making great progress, but seek additional like-minded team members to help make this happen.
- You take personal ownership seriously and drive excellent outcomes for your team and all stakeholders. You strive to become a master of your craft and to build the best software. You enjoy providing technical leadership and mentoring. You make your team and the organization stronger through collaboration and effective communication.
- You value continual improvement at all levels: personally, as a team, as a software platform, and as an organization. It doesn’t matter to you where the best ideas come from, or how they evolve into solutions through innovation and collaboration. You value being agile much more than doing Agile. If bugs escape you treat it as a learning opportunity for you and the team.
- You are candid and objective in your interactions with your colleagues. You give and accept feedback that benefits individuals, teams, the organization, and ultimately customers. You also understand the benefits of code reviews and give and receive them graciously.
- You keep customer experience in mind in all that you do. You value quality and employ best practices to deliver correct solutions that are maintainable and reliable without being over-engineered. You are willing to take part in an on-call rotation.
- When challenged you rally, double down and create willing outcomes.
- Java SE 8+ (11 preferred)
- Apache Maven
- Automation of different types testing (UI, Performance/Load, Smoke, API, Regression)
- VOIP, Freeswitch, SIP, RTP, Wireshark, Sngrep, OCOM, VoipMon
- Guava, Guice, Junit 4 & 5, Mockito
- SQL and/or NoSQL databases – we currently use Cassandra, DynamoDB and PostgreSQL
- IaaS and PaaS – especially AWS
- Event based architecture and message brokers – we currently use RabbitMQ, SNS/SQS, Kinesis Streams
- Docker and container orchestration
- Git and Github
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems
- Agile methodologies, e.g. Scrum, Kanban
- Technical experience successfully designing, developing, and implementing test automation and frameworks
- Breadth of knowledge (B.S. in a technical field or equivalent experience)
- Experience mentoring and leading technical discussions
- Success in a highly collaborative environment