We are an established, growing company that is looking for a UX/UI designer to join us in taking our telecom platform to the next level. We are at an exciting point where we are rethinking and redesigning our web app to be a beautiful interface that makes managing large phone systems easier.
This role is a good fit for self-starters who want to take ownership of the work they do. You’ll work with our lead designer and have the opportunity to shape our product while educating others about design best practices. We want a great designer who is excited about tackling the tough design problems that come with redefining communication services.
- Meeting with customers to understand their needs
- Collaborating with product managers and developers, advocating for user experience
- Illustrating and iterating on design ideas with storyboards and prototypes
- Designing wireframes and high-fidelity user interfaces
- Assisting our lead designer with our new style guide
- Proven experience as a UX/UI Designer, or similar role (preferably 2+ years of experience)
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Passion for designing solutions to hard, technical problems
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Sketch, Illustrator)
- Experienced in prototyping (e.g. InVision, Principle)
- Previous experience in a telecom environment is a plus