Alianza’s mission is to “Dominate the Cloud Voice Platform Category”. We are making great progress, but seek additional like-minded team members to help make this happen.
- You take personal ownership seriously and drive excellent outcomes for your team and all stakeholders. You strive to become a master of your craft and to build the best software. You enjoy providing technical leadership and mentoring. You make your team and the organization stronger through collaboration and effective communication.
- You value continual improvement at all levels: personally, as a team, as a software platform, and as an organization. It doesn’t matter to you where the best ideas come from, or how they evolve into solutions through innovation and collaboration. You value being agile much more than doing Agile. If bugs escape you treat it as a learning opportunity for you and the team.
- You are candid and objective in your interactions with your colleagues. You give and accept feedback that benefits individuals, teams, the organization, and ultimately customers. You also understand the benefits of code reviews and give and receive them graciously.
- You keep customer experience in mind in all that you do. You value quality and employ best practices to deliver correct solutions that are maintainable and reliable without being over-engineered. You are willing to take part in an on-call rotation.
- When challenged you rally, double down and create willing outcomes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Process customer requests via inbound phone calls and email tickets
- Escalate customers’ telephone number management requests to Alianza’s upstream phone carriers, monitor the status of escalated requests, and communicate the outcome to Alianza’s customers
- Update the status of number ports using the Alianza Admin Portal and associated tools
- Use Microsoft Excel to prepare & order telephone number inventories
- Process telephone number port-out requests, providing port-out reports to customers
- Assist customers to resolve the rejection of telephone number ports
- Plan, coordinate, and execute large-scale telephone number porting projects
- Document new LNP processes in Alianza’s Knowledge Base under manager’s direction
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills, and experience with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- A friendly, customer-centric attitude
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Able to be an important part of a small team
- Comfortable coordinating with other departments in order to meet customer needs
- Proven ability to follow verbal & written instructions