Alianza is on a mission to build the world’s best cloud communications platform for service providers. As a product manager at Alianza, you will be the leader defining strategy/product vision through feature definition, prioritization, positioning, naming, Go-To-Market/adoption, and P&L. At Alianza, product managers are passionate & tenacious about solving customer problems by working backward from ambiguous customer needs, translating them into disruptive, successful products with a high-quality experience. Product managers demonstrate ownership of all aspects of the product, including domain knowledge, strategy, and operational processes.
This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, customer success, finance and executive teams to bring products to market and grow the business opportunity for Alianza. A product manager will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a start-up environment, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high-quality products and applications that customers love. You will create, track, and investigate metrics that define the success of your products and future opportunities.
- Generate, identify, and leverage insights
- Partner with Product Design to develop new product or feature ideas
- Speak regularly to customer to understand their behavior and needs.
- Measure and synthesize qualitative and quantitative feedback and share findings back with the team
- Become a voice of reason, empathy and assertion for the customer and internal teams
- Develop Product Requirement Documentation
- Define success criteria and metrics
- Create a product vision and roadmap your area
- Partner with Development Team Lead to prioritize and manage project work
- Telecommunications experience preferred but not required
- Ideally you have 2 years of Product Manager experience including product discovery, software development and data analysis.
- Experience partnering with Product Design and Development Team Leds to build a roadmap that delivers continues value to customers
- A self-starter with an interest in the details of complex systems while remaining focused on the larger vision.
- Passionate about developing products using a human-centered design approach.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Pleasant Grove, Utah