Today, we’re pleased to announce our new Business Cloud Communications solution for service providers. Alianza, Inc., is the full-stack cloud communications platform for service providers. The Business Cloud Communications solution addresses a clear market need to expand product portfolios with cloud PBX services by offering business mobility, messaging, and video conferencing.
What is Business Cloud Communications?
Business Cloud Communications enables service providers to quickly add a voice-first unified communications solution to their product portfolio. The solution not only meets the needs of technology workers in remote, in-office, or hybrid work environments, but also, addresses the growing market of frontline workers needing advanced solutions to communicate more effectively in the digital age.
In a 2021 study done by Independence Research, nearly half of businesses surveyed stated they would prefer to add collaboration services to their existing voice solution, and 87% indicated they would prefer to purchase a combined solution from their broadband provider.**
How Does a Business Cloud Communications Solution Benefit Service Providers?
Business Cloud Communications allows service providers to:
- Grow Revenue. Only 30% of businesses are currently using UCaaS.*
- Improve Brand Recognition. Extend your business identity to devices including smartphones, tablets and PCs.
- Increase Customer Stickiness. Deliver a complete suite of business communication services to help businesses grow while reducing communications costs.
- Reduce Time to Market. Easy to deploy and scale; easy to drive adoption and use.
What Are the Key Features of BCC?
The Business Cloud Communications solution:
- Flexible. Is a feature-rich, flexible cloud-based system designed for business unified communications and mobility.
- Scalable. Is scalable and customizable — 3 tiers of service available (Standard, Advanced and Professional).
- All-In-One. Offers consolidation of business collaboration tools with options for team messaging and video meetings.
- Interoperability. Works with traditional IP phones or as softphone apps for desktop and mobile devices.
Alianza’s Cloud Communications Platform Includes Advanced Cloud PBX Technology
Following Alianza’s acquisition of CounterPath in March 2021, the combined teams have rapidly integrated their next-generation cloud PBX platform with softphones, cloud meetings, and mobile UCaaS solution – creating an easy-to-manage upgrade path for business customers.
Powered by the agile, easy-to-use Alianza Cloud Communications Platform, Business Cloud Communications expands on an already robust set of commercial services offerings for service providers including POTS replacement Business Lines, Cloud PBX, SIP Trunking, and Business Text Messaging. The cloud communications platform helps service providers quickly realize the massive opportunity for growth in the next-generation communications market.
Business Cloud Communications is just one part of Alianza’s robust cloud communications platform that helps service providers realize the massive opportunity for growth in the $76.7B UC market*. To learn more, read our news release and download the BCC data sheet:
*Source: Grandview Research 2019
** Independence Research, 2021 Small and Medium Cloud Communications Survey