The Cloud Communications Go-to-Market Manager rempowers our service provider customers to successfully launch and scale cloud communication services in their market. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing and working cross functionally with Customer Success and Product teams and multiple organizations at our customers, this critical role is designed to make an immediate impact and help our customers grow. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, proven experience in product marketing or sales enablement, and a deep understanding of the cloud communications industry.
- Customer enablement – As the subject matter expert on unified communications, drive service provider sales of cloud PBX, SIP trunking, and other commercial cloud communications products.
- Collaborate with service providers to define and drive cloud communication launch plans and marketing strategy, including:
- Product definition and market segmentation
- Market assessment and competitive analysis
- Sales training collateral and sales playbooks, scripts and other sales team enablement tools
- Pricing and bundling advice
- Demand-generation marketing programs
- Build and maintain an online enablement library of rebrandable marketing collateral including data sheets, educational ebooks, web content, cost comparison tools, and other tools.
- Create market and vertical-specific messaging and positioning to enable our CSP customers to match our products to the ends of their end users.
- Educate customers and internal teams on market trends via webinars and presentations.
- Develop a sales funnel and forecasting report for internal planning.
- Product marketing – Educate the market about Alianza’s platform and solutions to drive adoption and proficiency.
- Translate technical details into clear value propositions for our service providers customers.
- Build and maintain product collateral and slides/.
- Working with technical writer, own internal and external communication of product and feature releases.
- Support sales with product demos and RFP responses.
- Author blog articles for thought leadership and customer education.
- Research and analyze competitor offerings and market trends.
- Advocate for product enhancements based on customer and market intelligence.
What you bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in VoIP and UC marketing or sales enablement.
- Knowledge of the enterprise UC market with strong understanding of buyer personas, buying process, and competitive environment.
- Proven track record of growing sales by developing and managing successful go-to-market programs and product launches.
- A strong sense of ownership and self-starter; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Ability to influence audiences at all levels and work effectively across organizational functions and geographies.
- Project management skills: can prioritize high-impact activities and keep projects moving forward, working across cross-functional teams
- Analytical skills to develop market insights and analyze marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Impeccable written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Sales experience for VoIP and UC solutions in the commercial market
- Marketing automation experience
Anywhere in the U.S. with a preference for Pleasant Grove, Utah