Alianza is looking for a results-driven demand generation professional to join our growing marketing team. Under the direction of the Vice President of Marketing, you will be responsible for creating, implementing, and optimizing digital and event-based marketing campaigns to increase Alianza’s brand recognition and drive new opportunities into the sales funnel and win customers. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience successfully designing and executing promotional campaigns.
- Plan, develop and execute multi-channel campaigns and programs to generate leads and acquire target accounts (emails, webinars, direct mail, digital ads, social, events, etc.).
- Develop messaging and content for email, website, landing pages, social media posts, and other campaign assets.
- Lead event planning and execution, including onsite setup and other logistics.
- Design, deliver, and monitor online ads to ensure proper quality and control of budget/targeting.
- Design account-based marketing plans and execute tactics.
- Help in managing and implementing our MarTech stack
- Management and campaign execution of our marketing automation platform.
- Maintain the quality of our CRM to improve segmentation and targeting.
- Assist with ongoing website management and SEO
- Develop persona- and stage-specific content to nurture prospects
- Work with subject matter experts to position Alianza as an industry thought leader across owned (web, social, blogs, webinars, etc.) and earned communication channels, as well as targeted industry events.
- Monitor the market to identify new insights, leads, and opportunities.
- Deliver detailed reporting and metrics on activity results, campaign effectiveness, and ROI; use data to make real-time adjustments and proactively identify trends and opportunities.
What you bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or a related field.
- 3-5 years professional marketing experience in a B2B technology company.
- Passion and aptitude for learning new technology and translating complex ideas into messaging that resonates with the market.
- Proven success driving results-oriented marketing programs and strategies.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills with a talent and passion for writing creative content.
- Ability to think strategically, generate creative solutions, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and achieve successful business outcomes.
- Familiarity with search engine optimization, digital ad platforms, and social media marketing.
- Experience in marketing automation and CMS systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and experience with design tools (Canva, Illustrator, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to learn, gain new skills, and evolve with a growing marketing team.
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of reporting and data analysis, and the ability to identify trends and actionable insights.
- Ability to travel as needed (when safe).
- HubSpot certification
- Web developer skills
- Video production experience
Pleasant Grove, Utah