Alianza is looking for a results-driven product marketing professional to join our growing marketing team and help accelerate the transition of service provider VoIP to our Cloud Communications Platform.
This role will collaborate with the product and marketing teams to develop product messaging and content that resonate with our customers and prospects.
The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a track record of successfully crafting impactful messaging that captures the attention of the C-Suite and compels engagement with B2B technology companies.
- Translate technical capabilities into business benefits and develop product positioning, messaging, and content that generates awareness and interest, enables sales, and excites customers.
- Author thought-leadership blog posts and presentations
- Develop new collateral, slide decks, web copy, demos, and videos to communicate new products, features, and benefits for service providers
- Support product launch activities and go-to-market readiness
- Conduct competitive analysis and create battle cards for the sales team
- Conduct engaging product demonstrations in support of sales and customer calls
- Work with demand gen to provide input into product campaigns
- Collaborate with the product team on KPIs and customer product adoption/usage metrics; craft marketing campaigns and supporting material to improve them
- Follow and analyze market trends to improve our product positioning and messaging
- Collaborate with partners to execute joint marketing campaigns
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or a related field.
- 2-4 years product marketing experience in a B2B technology company.
- Passion and aptitude for learning new technology and translating complex ideas into messaging that resonates with the market.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills with a talent and passion for writing creative content.
- Ability to think strategically, generate creative solutions, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and achieve successful business outcomes.
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to learn, gain new skills, and evolve with a growing marketing team.
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in digging in, collaborating and making an impact in the business
- Passion for working in a team environment, driving collaboration across departments and disciplines to get the best possible outcome.
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of reporting and data analysis, and the ability to identify trends and actionable insights.
- Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of senior groups.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Telecommunications or VoIP experience
Pleasant Grove, Utah