The Cloud Communications Go-to-Market Manager rempowers our service provider customers to successfully launch and scale cloud communication services in their market. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing and working cross functionally with Customer Success and Product teams and multiple organizations at our customers, this critical role is designed to make an immediate impact and help our customers grow. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, proven experience in product marketing or sales enablement, and a deep understanding of the cloud communications industry.
- Work with marketing leadership to plan, develop, and execute digital campaigns that reach target audiences through appropriate channels (website, email, social media, etc.).
- Assist with management of the company website, including the creation of landing pages that coincide with marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy across social media platforms and contribute to the online conversation.
- Design, deliver, and monitor online ads to ensure proper quality, SEO, and control of budget/targeting.
- Gather and analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to optimize performance and help shape future marketing strategies.
- Monitor and maintain the integrity of HubSpot CRM databases as needed to improve segmentation and targeting.
- Monitor the market to identify new insights, leads, and opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing leadership and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Assist with marketing event planning and execution, including onsite setup and other logistics.
What you bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or a related field.
- 1-3 years professional marketing experience in a B2B technology company.
- Aptitude for learning new technology and translating complex ideas into marketing messaging that resonates with the market.
- Proven success driving results-oriented marketing programs and strategies.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills with a talent and passion for writing creative content.
- Ability to think strategically, generate creative solutions, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and achieve successful business outcomes rapidly.
- Familiarity with search engine optimization and social media marketing.
- Experience in HubSpot marketing automation and CMS.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and experience with design tools (Canva, Illustrator, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to learn, gain new skills, and evolve with a growing marketing team.
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of reporting and data analysis, and the ability to identify trends and actionable insights.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- HubSpot certification
- Web developer skills
Pleasant Grove, Utah